In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen air impact wrench . We would recommend using DEWALT Impact Wrench, Square Drive, Heavy Duty, 1/2-Inch (DWMT70773L) as it is our top pick for you
Top 9 air impact wrench – Our Recommendations
air impact wrench Review :
DEWALT Impact Wrench, Square Drive, Heavy Duty, 1/2-Inch (DWMT70773L)
1 used from $119.99
- DEWALT impact wrench featuring maximum Torque 650 ft-lb helps to break free fasteners that are stubborn or stuck
- 7500 RPM (Free Speed @90PSI) helps provide high power fastening for the 1/2 impact wrench
- One Hand Operation-Forward/Reverse Switch for quick and easy switching
- Shock Resistant Housing Bumpers helps protect housing and prevent scuffing
ACDelco ANI405A Heavy Duty Twin Hammer ½” 500 ft-lbs. 5-Speed Pneumatic Impact Wrench Tool Kit
- HEAVY DUTY – Our lightweight, heavy duty, and powerful 500 ft-lbs. twin hammer pneumatic impact wrench is engineered with high-quality materials for fast and easy removal work. Equipped with an 1/2” alloy steel head excellent for car tire rotation / removal, change lawnmower blade, etc.
- VERSATILE – Unlike other brands that offer tools with limited features, our air impact wrench features 4 free speed up to 8,000 RPM (No Load Speed) and 1 speed reverse, that enables users to utilize different speeds based on the various applications. Handle exhaust design that reduces surrounding noise level and prevents air blowing in user’s work area.
- USER-FRIENDLY – Lightweight composite housing with ergonomic soft grip handle exhaust design provides comfort for long working hours and a secure grip for maximum control and steadiness. Slim body design molded to securely fit and balance hand torque to help reduce vibration and fatigue with less wear on your hands.
- VALUE KIT – Our Pneumatic Impact Wrench Tool Kit comes with an air impact wrench, a bottle of lubricating oil, and an air hose adapter.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – For over 35 years we have been manufacturing and providing the best products and services to our customers at the lowest prices possible. We are confident that you will absolutely love our air impact wrench that we will stand behind our product with a replacement or your money back! Every purchase comes with a manufacturer’s limited 1-year warranty, so you can buy with confidence!
Ingersoll Rand 231C 1/2” Drive Air Impact Wrench – Lightweight, Max 600 ft-lbs Torque Output, Adjustable Power, Twin Hammer, Silver, 3.4 x 8.2 x 8.8 inches
6 used from $90.47
- CLASSIC CHOICE: Lightweight and easy to maintain, this impact wrench is a reliable choice for auto hobbyists and professional mechanics alike; It provides dependability and durability at exceptional value
- RELIABLE PERFORMANCE: The 231C Air Impact Wrench delivers a maximum torque of 600 foot-pounds, and offers enough power to install and remove stubborn bolts, lug nuts, and other hardy fasteners
- ADJUSTABLE POWER: Its adjustable power regulator lets you easily adjust power output needed for your task at hand; The twin hammer mechanism helps ensure efficient performance with impressive rotational speeds of up to 8,000 rpm
- COMFORT + CONTROL: At 7.3 inches in length and weighing only 5.8 pounds, it’s compact, ergonomic design minimizes stress on your wrists and hands; The contoured handle makes it easy to carry and control
- READY TO USE: For added convenience, this impact wrench arrives fully lubricated, so it’s ready to use right out of the box
Ingersoll Rand 2175MAX 1" Pistol Grip Impact Wrench, Air Powered, Up to 2000 ft lbs Reverse Torque Output, Lightweight, 360 Degree Adjustable Handle, Steel Core, Gray
1 used from $519.00
- POWERFUL PERFORMANCE: This impact wrench is lightweight at under 20 pounds, but delivers up to 2000 lb-ft of extreme reverse torque that lasts for the life of the tool
- RELIABLE DURABILITY: The steel core and chemical resistant housing are made to last even in the harshest working conditions and stand up to drops
- 360° ADJUSTABLE HANDLE: The side handle rotates fully around the tool as the job demands, increasing maneuverability and user comfort
- SWIVEL HOSE CONNECTION: Keeps cords from getting tangled so you can move freely around the garage
- BIG BOLTING JOBS: The IR 2175MAX is engineered for big bolting jobs, semi, bus, and heavy equipment tires; Every component, mechanism, and function has undergone rigorous testing to ensure long-lasting performance
Ingersoll Rand 2235TiMAX 1/2” Drive Air Impact Wrench – Lightweight 4.6 lb Design, Powerful Torque Output Up to 1,350 ft-lbs, Titanium Hammer Case, Max Control, Gray
1 used from $228.65
- PRO PERFORMANCE: This Air Impact Wrench tackles heavy duty assembly and disassembly applications, suspension work, and industrial equipment repair with exceptional performance and control; Delivers up to 1,350 foot-pounds of nut busting torque
- LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN: Impact wrench tool is compact and light; Weighing only 4.6 lbs, it offers the best power to weight ratio in its class and minimizes hand fatigue so you can work harder and faster
- DURABLE RELIABILITY: Titanium hammer case and steel wear plate protect the tool from the harsh environments and can withstand repeated drops; Every component, mechanism, and function has undergone rigorous testing to ensure long-lasting performance
- SUPERIOR CONTROL: Using the four position power regulator, you can seamlessly switch between power modes and adjust torque output for each task; The one-handed forward/reverse mechanism lets you change direction with a simple button push
- DEPENDABLE OPERATION: Whether you operate an auto garage or a construction jobsite, you can rely on the 2235TiMAX Impact Wrench to perform reliably in harsh working conditions; Product is backed by a two-year warranty
Ingersoll Rand 2850MAX-6 1" Extended Anvil Impact Wrench - 6" Extension, Lightweight Design, Powerful Reverse Torque Output Up to 2100 ft-lbs, Heavy Duty, 5500 RPM, 360 Degree Handle, Gray
1 used from $483.71
- POWERFUL PERFORMANCE: This Air Impact Wrench tackles heavy duty vehicle applications, like semi, bus, and tractor tires, with exceptional performance and control. Delivers up to 2100 foot-pounds of reverse torque output
- LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN: This tool has been made 25% lighter than the industry’s leading 1" impact wrench, so you can push harder and work longer with less fatigue and without sacrificing power
- 360-DEGREE CONTROL: The 360-degree adjustable side handle rotates fully around the tool, making it easy to maneuver as the job demands
- DURABLE RELIABILITY: With a steel core design and chemical-resistant housing, this heavy-duty impact wrench can withstand repeated drops. Every component, mechanism, and function has undergone rigorous testing to ensure long-lasting performance
Ingersoll Rand 2145QiMAX 3/4” Drive Air Impact Wrench – Quiet Technology, 1,350 ft-lbs Powerful Reverse Torque Output, 7 Vane Motor, Steel Hammer Case, Gray
1 used from $309.91
- PRO PERFORMANCE: This Air Impact Wrench is ideal for the most heavy duty applications, such as truck and bus service, construction, and agricultural equipment maintenance, as well as the MRO market; Delivers up to 1,350 foot-pounds of maximum reverse torque
- COMPACT, QUIET: Patented Quiet Tool technology reduces sound levels without compromising best in class power performance; Weighs only 7.4 lbs and is compact enough to access tight working spaces
- MAX EFFICIENCY: Powerful 6-vane motor is 16% more efficient than other types of air motors, resulting in better tool performance and less money spent on compressed air
- DURABLE RELIABILITY: Steel hammer case protects the tool from harsh environments and can withstand repeated drops; Every component, mechanism, and function has undergone rigorous testing to ensure long-lasting performance
Ingersoll Rand 2015MAX 3/8" Pneumatic Air Impact Wrench, Right Angle, Low Profile 2” Hammerhead, 180 ft lbs Max Torque, 7,100 rpm, Two-Position Power Regulator, Gray
- COMPACT FOR BEST ACCESSIBILITY: This Air impact wrench’s head height is under 2 inches, making access easier in tight spots, and thanks to its angle grip and composite housing, it will reach the bolts you need; Offers the same reach as a ratchet
- POWERFUL PERFORMANCE: With a finely tuned vane motor and power regulation, you’ll have maximum control of your tool while never having to settle for less power; Delivers up to 180 ft-lb torque output
- QUICK CHANGEOVER: The Right Angle Impact Wrench features a square socket retaining ring anvil, allowing it switch sockets with easily; It’s the perfect tool for auto repair work
- EASY OPERATION: With its feather-touch trigger, 2-position forward power regulator, forward & reverse ring, and ergonomically sound rear exhaust system you can get any task done with ease and comfort
- DURABLE RELIABILITY: This MAX series tool features a composite design and Ingersoll Rand manufactured components to get the job done right; Every component, mechanism, and function has undergone rigorous testing to ensure long-lasting performance
Ingersoll Rand 2317G Edge Series Kit with 231G Air Impact Wrench, 170G Air Ratchet Wrench, 5 Piece Socket Set and Storage Carry Case, Ergonomic Grips, Black
1 used from $123.08
- COMPLETE KIT: The Ingersoll Rand Edge Series 2317G Air Combo Kit comes with (1) 231G Air Impact Wrench + (1) 170G Air Ratchet Wrench + 5 PC Socket Set. Also includes a blow molded storage carry case
- IMPACT WRENCH FEATURES: The 231G Impact Wrench delivers 500 ft/lbs of max torque output and has an exclusive twin hammer impact mechanism that delivers a balanced blow. Its powerful 6-vane motor is durable and tough to complete the task at hand
- RATCHET WRENCH FEATURES: The 170G Ratchet Wrench is compact, weighs only 2.6 lbs, and rugged. It has a 3/8" drive and a TwinPawl Plus ratchet head that's been heat-treated for a longer life. Its powerful motor delivers 55 ft/lbs of torque and 170 RPM for max performance
- ERGONOMIC DESIGNS: Both wrenches have an ergonomic design that delivers exceptional torque accuracy with increased productivity and safety. The tools' contoured grip offers greater comfort while working
The best air impact wrench brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the air impact wrench from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the air impact wrench I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
How to choose the best air impact wrench
There are some things you should consider when buying a air impact wrench. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a air impact wrench. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your air impact wrench and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most air impact wrenchs fall within the price range of $ 135.03 to $ 430. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the DEWALT Impact Wrench, Square Drive, Heavy Duty, 1/2-Inch (DWMT70773L).
If you want something medium range, choose Ingersoll Rand 2175MAX 1″ Pistol Grip Impact Wrench, Air Powered, Up to 2000 ft lbs Reverse Torque Output, Lightweight, 360 Degree Adjustable Handle, Steel Core, Gray. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Ingersoll Rand 2145QiMAX 3/4” Drive Air Impact Wrench – Quiet Technology, 1,350 ft-lbs Powerful Reverse Torque Output, 7 Vane Motor, Steel Hammer Case, Gray
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the air impact wrench you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Ingersoll Rand 2145QiMAX 3/4” Drive Air Impact Wrench – Quiet Technology, 1,350 ft-lbs Powerful Reverse Torque Output, 7 Vane Motor, Steel Hammer Case, Gray
3. The brand
Buying the air impact wrench from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your air impact wrench to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a air impact wrench from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best air impact wrench?
The best air impact wrench is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is DEWALT Impact Wrench, Square Drive, Heavy Duty, 1/2-Inch (DWMT70773L)
Are there any good deals on air impact wrench?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best air impact wrench and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest air impact wrench?
Although most of the cheaper air impact wrench do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Ingersoll Rand 2145QiMAX 3/4” Drive Air Impact Wrench – Quiet Technology, 1,350 ft-lbs Powerful Reverse Torque Output, 7 Vane Motor, Steel Hammer Case, Gray
Where can I buy the air impact wrench?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best air impact wrench
We hope you liked the air impact wrenchs that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,