This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best combo sander . We would recommend using WEN 6508 6 x 48 in. Belt and 9 in. Disc Sander with Stand as it is a high-quality product
Top 9 combo sander – Our Picks
Top combo sander review
WEN 6508 6 x 48 in. Belt and 9 in. Disc Sander with Stand
- 9 Amp motor provides up to 3450 RPM
- Two-in-one sanding machine includes both a 6-by-48 inch belt and a 9-by-9 inch disc
- Heavy-duty body prevents any heavy vibrations
- Tension release lever makes for simple changes to sandpaper belt grits
- Includes an 80-grit sanding disc, an 80-grit sanding belt, a miter gauge, two dust ports and an open frame stand
Grizzly Industrial H8192-1" x 42" Belt / 8" Disc Combo Sander
- A perfect match to your bandsaw or scroll saw this Combination Belt/Disc Sander will shape and smooth right to the line. A 1/3-HP TEFC capacitor start
- Includes single knob tracking and two 2-Inch dust ports
- Approximate shipping weight is 63 lbs
Rockwell Belt/Disc Combo Sander
- [HORIZONTAL & VERTICAL SANDING] The spacious 4” x 36” belt platform raises and lowers from 0-90° to accommodate almost any project
- [BEVEL EDGES] The sanding table adjusts from 0-45° for smoothing out beveled edges—you’ll have the nicest picture frames in the business
- [HEAVY INDUCTION MOTOR] Powerful 4.3-amp motor provides plenty of power to sand down all your woodworking projects
- [EASY BELT CHANGES] Quick-release tension lever lets you easily change out sandpaper grits for different projects
- [SAFETY SWITCH] Prevents accidental starts so you can confidently leave your shop when you’re done for the day and not have to worry
BILT HARD 4.3A Belt Disc Sander Combo, 6 Inch Disc and 4 x 36 Inch Belt Sander for Woodworking with 14 Piece Sanding Paper Kit
- 2 in 1 Combination: The belt disc sander combination made up of a 4 x 36-inch belt and 6 x 6-inch disc which a great addition to any do-it-yourselfer tool kit or woodworker’s garage. (Additional include 8 piece sanding disc: 80 grit*3,100 grit*2,120 grit*2, 240 grit*1 and 6 piece sanding belt: 60 grit*1, 80 grit*2, 120 grit*2, 240 grit*1). Product Weight: 11.2kg / 24.7lb.
- Plenty of Power: This belt disc sander powered by a 4.3A motor, provides 3,580 RPM(Disc) and 1,732RPM(Belt), enough to process end grain work, shape subtle round corners quickly large amounts of material.
- Easy Adjustment: The 4 x 36-inch belt platform not only raises and lowers from 0-90° to sand smoothly almost any project but also can simple and tool-free and fast To change belts.
- Sturdy Base: The cast-iron base can dampen heavy vibration, and the 8 x 5-1/4 inch table tilts to 45° for use with a disc sander. 1-1/4in dust collection port to help minimize dust and debris around the workspace.
- Warranty: We guarantee this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship 90 days from the date of purchase and 1 year limited warranty. Our support team is on standby for YOU.
DEWALT DCK300P1 20V MAX XR Brushless 3-Tool Woodworking Kit
- DCS356 - Added control with three speeds
- DCW210 - Allows user to get close to work surfaces for precise sanding with low-profile height
- DCW210 - Match the speed to the application with variable-speed control (from 8,000 to 12,000 opm)
- DCS356 - Allows blades and attachments to be changed quickly without wrenches with the Quick-Change accessory system
- DCS334 - Easy adjustment with the all-metal, keyless shoe bevel with detents at 0°, 15°, 30°, and a positive stop at 45°
WEN 6502T 4.3-Amp 4 x 36 in. Belt and 6 in. Disc Sander with Cast Iron Base
- Two-in-one sanding machine includes both a 4-by-36 inch belt and a 6-by-6 inch disc
- Belt tilts anywhere from 0 to 90 degrees
- Sturdy cast iron base prevents any heavy vibrations
- 4.3 Amp motor provides up to 3600 RPM
- Tension release lever provides for simple changes between sandpaper grits
PORTER-CABLE 20V MAX Cordless Drill Combo Kit, 8-Tool (PCCK6118)
- 1/2-inch Drill/Driver in the cordless drill combo kit features 2-speed gearbox (0-350/0-1,500), compact design, and built-in LED light
- 1/4-inch Impact Driver in the cordless tools combo kit provides 1,450 in-lbs max torque at 2,900 RPM and 3,000 BPM, and is equipped with a quick-release chuck
- Circular Saw in the cordless tool set features high-performance motor (3,700 RPM), 5-1/2-inch 18-tooth carbide blade, and 50degree beveling shoe
- Reciprocating Saw features high-performance drivetrain (7/8-inch stroke length and 3,000 SPM), tool-free blade release, and variable speed
- Oscillating tool with tool-free accessory change and variable speed up to 18,000 oscillations per minute for sanding and cutting versatility
JET J-41002 2"x42" Bench Belt and Disc Sander (577004)
2 used from $436.00
- DELUXE MITER GAUGE: Turns and locks for common angles, 45 degrees both left and right
- HEAVY-DUTY: Has a steel base, rubber feet, and cast iron construction
- REMOVABLE PLATEN: Allows for sanding, grinding or finishing of outside curves or odd shaped work pieces on the belt
- THREE-IN-ONE: Abrasive belt unit does the work of a jig saw, coping saw, or hand file while removing material and finishing
- EASY ADJUSTMENTS: Allows an operator to get into small openings, plus handle odd shapes and angles
Shop Fox W1855 Horizontal/Vertical Belt Sander With 6" Disc
- Motor: 1/2 HP, 120V, single-phase, 3600 RPM
- Belt size: 4" x 36"
- Disc size: 6"
- Table size: 6-1/4" x 9"
- Cast-iron base
Top combo sander brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the combo sander from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the combo sander I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
Important notes when buying combo sander
There are some things you should consider when buying a combo sander. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a combo sander. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your combo sander and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most combo sanders fall within the price range of $ 410.25 to $ 389.32. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the WEN 6508 6 x 48 in. Belt and 9 in. Disc Sander with Stand.
If you want something medium range, choose BILT HARD 4.3A Belt Disc Sander Combo, 6 Inch Disc and 4 x 36 Inch Belt Sander for Woodworking with 14 Piece Sanding Paper Kit. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the PORTER-CABLE 20V MAX Cordless Drill Combo Kit, 8-Tool (PCCK6118)
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the combo sander you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is PORTER-CABLE 20V MAX Cordless Drill Combo Kit, 8-Tool (PCCK6118)
3. The brand
Buying the combo sander from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your combo sander to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a combo sander from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best combo sander?
The best combo sander is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is WEN 6508 6 x 48 in. Belt and 9 in. Disc Sander with Stand
Are there any good deals on combo sander?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best combo sander and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest combo sander?
Although most of the cheaper combo sander do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on PORTER-CABLE 20V MAX Cordless Drill Combo Kit, 8-Tool (PCCK6118)
Where can I buy the combo sander?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best combo sander
We hope you liked the combo sanders that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,