In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen hand truck . We would recommend using Harper Trucks Lightweight 400 lb Capacity Glass Filled Nylon Plastic Convertible Hand Truck and Dolly as it is our top pick for you
Top 9 hand truck – Our Recommendations
Top hand truck review
Harper Trucks Lightweight 400 lb Capacity Glass Filled Nylon Plastic Convertible Hand Truck and Dolly
- Manufactured in USA; Harper exclusive I-Beam Glass Filled Nylon Plastic Frame is 30% lighter than steel and designed for maximum strength
- Plastic Frame is factory assembled and is chemical, corrosion and rust resistant for longer life
- Converts in seconds from 2 wheel dolly to 4 wheel cart - 300 lb dolly and 400 lb cart capacity (Product images illustrates both uses, but only one cart is being sold)
- 8" wheels with solid rubber tread and 3" swivel casters
- Three position telescoping handle, built-in frame glides for easy moving up or down stairs and curbs
Cosco 12222PBG1E Shifter 300-Pound Capacity Multi-Position Heavy Duty Folding Dolly, Green hand-trucks
- Heavy Duty - Durable Steel Frame with 300 lbs. Weight Capacity
- Easy to Use - Quick Conversion with no pins or tools
- Multi-Position - Use as a 2-Wheel, Upright Hand Truck or into a 4-wheel Cart
- Folds Flat for Transport/Storage. Product Measurements : Height is 49.25 inches ,Width is 16.625 inches and Depth is 13.75 inches
- Fits in most size car trunks. Weight : 14.92 pounds
Harper Trucks 700 lb Capacity Glass Filled Nylon Convertible Hand Truck and Dolly with 10" Pneumatic Wheels , Black with yellow handle - PGDYK1635PKD
- Rubber tires
- Manufactured in USA; Harper exclusive I-Beam Glass Filled Nylon Plastic Frame is 30% lighter than steel and designed for maximum strength (Plastic frame is factory Pre Assembled). Heavy-duty 10" pneumatic wheels and 5" heavy-duty swivel casters
- Glass-Filled Nylon Plastic Frame is chemical, corrosion and rust resistant for longer life
- Converts in seconds from 2 wheel dolly to 4 wheel cart - 600 lb dolly and 700 lb cart capacity (Product images illustrates both uses, but only one cart is being sold)
- Three position telescoping handle, built-in stair glides for easy moving up or down stairs and curbs
Safco Products Tuff Truck Continuous Handle Hand Truck , 400 lbs. Capacity, Continuous Flow Back Handle
1 used from $47.07
- HEAVY-DUTY HAULING. Safco Tuff Truck Continuous Handle Hand Truck makes moving equipment, boxes and cartons up to 400 lbs. smoother and easier. The handle's flow-back design protects fingers from getting pinched by high stacked loads.
- STURDY STEEL FRAME. The hand truck's heavy-gauge tubular steel frame with welded joints provide extra strength and long-lasting durability. The black powder coat finish helps resist chipping and scratching for a continued professional appearance.
- PRODUCT DIMENSIONS. Product dimensions are 19 1/2"W x 14 1/2"D x 45 1/2"H. Weight capacity: 400 lbs.
- GREENGUARD Certified products are scientifically proven to meet some of the world’s most rigorous, third-party chemical emissions standards—helping reduce indoor air pollution and the risk of chemical exposure to help create healthier indoor environments.
- COMPLEMENTARY PRODUCTS. Pair with Safco Stow Away Crate (4054), Safco Hide-Away Convertible Hand Truck (4050) or any of the professional quality products in the Safco family line.
Magliner HMK15AUAC Aluminum Hand Truck, Vertical Loop Handle, 18" x 7-1/2" Aluminum Diecast Nose Plate, 500 lb Capacity
- Straight back frame, vertical loop handle
- 10" Microcellular foam wheels
- 18" x 7-1/2" Aluminum diecast nose plate
- Wheels have one-piece steel hubs and semi-precision bearings to reduce friction and help support the load
Magliner GMK81UA4 Gemini Sr Convertible Hand Truck, Pneumatic Wheels, 500 lbs Load Capacity, 61" Height, 55-3/4" Length x 21" Width , Silver
- 2 in 1 truck converts from 2 to 4 wheels in seconds
- Dimensions - Overall width: 21" | Frame width: 12" | Deck width 12" | Overall length (4 wheel): 55 - 3/4" | Height (as hand truck): 61" | Height (as platform truck): 45 - 1/8" | Platform bed length: 51" | Platform height from floor: 10 - 1/2" | Nose: 18" x 7 - 1/2"
- Maximum Weight - Capacity (as hand truck): 500 lbs | Capacity (as platform truck): 1000 lbs
- High capacities reduce number of trips per day, increasing productivity
- Strong, lightweight construction reduces user fatigue
Cosco 12323ASB1E Handtruck, 4 in 1, Steel
- New! Folding Toe Plate: Allows for larger loads and compact storage
- Heavy Duty: 1000 lb. load capacity as 4-wheel cart and platform cart, 800 lb. load capacity as 2-wheel hand truck and assisted hand truck.
- Quick One-Hand Conversion: Easy to use and convert to different positions, no pins or tools needed.
- Solid, Maintenance-Free Tires: Never Flat Tires.
- Looped Handle: Provides maximum control, and makes it easy to maneuver
Harper Trucks 300 lb Capacity Steel Hand Truck with 8" Flat-Free Wheels
- 300-Pound capacity - Perfect for handling light loads around your house, garage and office
- Heavy Gauge All-steel construction offers reliable durability; 8" wheels with solid rubber tread roll smoothly over even surfaces
- Continuous loop handle for easy two hand operation
- Durable, UV resistant powder coat paint
- Proudly made in the USA, no assembly required
Magliner HMK111AA1 Aluminum Hand Truck, Horizontal Loop Handle, 14" x 7-1/2" Aluminum Diecast Nose Plate, 500 lb Capacity
1 used from $109.66
- Straight back frame, horizontal loop handle
- 8" Mold-on rubber wheels, great for city street and warehouses
- Item Package Dimension: 40.0" L x 14.0" W x 7.5" H
- Item Package Weight: 21.0 lb
Top hand truck brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the hand truck from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the hand truck I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
Important notes when buying hand truck
There are some things you should consider when buying a hand truck. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a hand truck. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your hand truck and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most hand trucks fall within the price range of $ 64.99 to $ 269.98. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Harper Trucks Lightweight 400 lb Capacity Glass Filled Nylon Plastic Convertible Hand Truck and Dolly.
If you want something medium range, choose Safco Products Tuff Truck Continuous Handle Hand Truck , 400 lbs. Capacity, Continuous Flow Back Handle. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Cosco 12323ASB1E Handtruck, 4 in 1, Steel
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the hand truck you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Cosco 12323ASB1E Handtruck, 4 in 1, Steel
3. The brand
Buying the hand truck from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your hand truck to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a hand truck from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best hand truck?
The best hand truck is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Harper Trucks Lightweight 400 lb Capacity Glass Filled Nylon Plastic Convertible Hand Truck and Dolly
Are there any good deals on hand truck?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best hand truck and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest hand truck?
Although most of the cheaper hand truck do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Cosco 12323ASB1E Handtruck, 4 in 1, Steel
Where can I buy the hand truck?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best hand truck
We hope you liked the hand trucks that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,