This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best keyboard sustain pedal . We would recommend using M-Audio SP 2 – Universal Sustain Pedal with Piano Style Action For MIDI Keyboards, Digital Pianos & More as it is available at reasonable price
Top 9 keyboard sustain pedal – Our Recommendations
keyboard sustain pedal Review :
M-Audio SP 2 - Universal Sustain Pedal with Piano Style Action For MIDI Keyboards, Digital Pianos & More
3 used from $21.51
- Universal sustain pedal with chrome foot pedal for a natural, realistic pedal action
- Classic design with a conveniently located polarity switch for compatibility with all electronic keyboards
- Premium build with a robust, heavy-duty mechanism for uncompromised reliability
- Lightweight, ultra-compact aesthetic provides classic piano style sustain in portable footprint
- Specially designed rubber pads located on the pedals underside grips the floor and stays put while you play
Yamaha FC4A Assignable Piano Sustain Foot Pedal,MultiColored
5 used from $24.45
- 6-Feet cable with 0.25-Inch plug
- Improved anti-slip rubber
- Mechanical noise has been reduced
YAMAHA P71 88-Key Weighted Action Digital Piano with Sustain Pedal and Power Supply (Amazon-Exclusive)
- Amazon exclusive model includes power adapter and sustain pedal
- 88 fully weighted piano style keys simulate the feel of an acoustic piano and provide a quality playing experience
- Contains 10 different voices, including digitally sampled tones from real Yamaha acoustic grand pianos
- Dual mode lets you combine 2 voices together, like piano and strings, for an inspiring new playing experience
- Slim and stylish design with a depth of less than 12 inches, the P71 requires little space and weighs only 25 pounds
Yamaha FC5 Compact Sustain Pedal for Portable Keyboards, black
4 used from $12.96
- 5 foot cable
- 1/4" TS plug
- Genuine Yamaha accessory
- Product Code: FC5
Sustain Pedal for Keyboard - Sovvid Universal Foot Pedal with Polarity Switch for All Brands Electronic Keyboards, MIDI Keyboards, Digital Pianos, Yamaha, Casio, Roland, Korg, Behringer, Moog and More
- 【UPGRADE CHIP】: Our pedal used 3 printed circuit boards（PCB） to control the conversion of Two-Channel polarity switch. When the polarity switch changes, PCB can identify and stabilize the internal current of piano, so as to reduce the noise and achieve the best sound quality,enrich your digital piano tone.
- 【Functional & Universal Sustain Pedal】: Polarity reverse switch, 6.3 feet cable with 1/4 inch jack standard audio port which widely used for Yamaha, Casio, Roland, Casio, Korg, Behringer, Moog and More MIDI keyboard, digital piano, electronic keyboard.
- 【High Quality ABS Metarial & Premium Spring】:Instead of heavy rubber and plated metal, Sovvid adopted ABS aerospace plastic and alloy steel with high-quality spring, good quality, more durable, more use.
- 【Stable & Anti-Slip Design】:The bottom with slip-resistant pads for protection of underfoot with enough resistance, grips the floor to keep the pedal perfectly in place.
- 【365 Days Warranty】: Sovvid provides 365 days of after-sales service, if you are not pleased with your purchase and have some questions,please do not hesitate to contact us, Sovvid always here to assist you all the time.
Amazon Basics Sustain Foot Pedal for Keyboards Digital Piano
1 used from $12.11
- Universal classic-style sustain foot pedal with polarity switch; works with any electronic keyboard
- Durable chrome foot pedal set at a comfortable angle; provides half-pedal capabilities for added versatility
- Slip-resistant rubber base ensures secure placement while in use
- 63-inch cable for extended reach; 1/4-inch jack input; black color coordinates easily with other equipment
- Measures 9 by 3 by 2.4 inches; backed by an Amazon Basics 1-year limited warranty
RockJam Universal Sustain Pedal for Electronic Keyboards and Digital Pianos With Polarity Switch, Anti-Slip Rubber Bottom and 5.9 ft. Cable
3 used from $11.80
- UNIVERSAL: The RockJam Sustain pedal includes a polarity switch making this compatible with any brand of electronic piano, keyboard, synth and digital piano with a 1/4 Inch input.
- DURABLE: The RockJam Sustain pedal is designed to last and features rubber feet to avoid slipping, no matter on the environment in which you play.
- CLASSIC: The RockJam Sustain pedal is manufactured to replicate the feel of a traditional acoustic Piano's sustain pedal and is a great option for both new and experienced keyboard players and acoustic piano players alike.
- FLEXIBLE: The RockJam Sustain pedal feature over 5.9 feet of cable meaning that no matter on the size of your Digital Piano, Keyboard, Synth or stand.
- QUALITY: The RockJam Sustain pedal features a chrome finish and is crafted from string and components to not only look but feel great.
Soraco Sustain Pedal Universal for Piano Midi Electronic keyboards
- Universal sustain pedal is an essential accessory that's perfect for keyboard players and piano players,Compatible with all electronic keyboards and digital pianos.
- 6.5 feet cable with 1/4 inch phone plug. (with warranty 1 year)
- Made of chrome plated metal pedal, high strength plastic shell, sturdy and durable.
- Polarity reverse switch provides compatibility with all electronic keyboard, synth, digital piano
- The Sustain Pedal is make high toughness soft effectively prevent pedal sliding that makes it long lasting and durable perfect for the studio and the road.
Aodsk Sustain Pedal for Keyboard Digital Piano Foot Pedal Universal
- ✔︎[ Universal ] Classic-style sustain pedal for use with any electronic keyboard, synth, digital piano.
- ✔︎[ High-quality ] High-quality chrome foot pedal with Rubberized cover.
- ✔︎[ Stability ] A large area of Slip-resistant rubber bottom grips the floor to keep the pedal perfectly in place.
- ✔︎[ Well made ] Designed to work and feel just like acoustic piano's sustain pedal, enrich your Pianos Tone.
- ✔︎[ What you get ] 45 Days Unconditional Money Back Guarantee Backed Up By Our Awesome Customer Support, you can rest assured to buy our products.
The best keyboard sustain pedal brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the keyboard sustain pedal from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the keyboard sustain pedal I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
5 Things You need to consider when choosing the keyboard sustain pedal
There are some things you should consider when buying a keyboard sustain pedal. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a keyboard sustain pedal. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your keyboard sustain pedal and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most keyboard sustain pedals fall within the price range of $ 25 to $ 15.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the M-Audio SP 2 – Universal Sustain Pedal with Piano Style Action For MIDI Keyboards, Digital Pianos & More.
If you want something medium range, choose Yamaha FC5 Compact Sustain Pedal for Portable Keyboards, black. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the RockJam Universal Sustain Pedal for Electronic Keyboards and Digital Pianos With Polarity Switch, Anti-Slip Rubber Bottom and 5.9 ft. Cable
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the keyboard sustain pedal you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is RockJam Universal Sustain Pedal for Electronic Keyboards and Digital Pianos With Polarity Switch, Anti-Slip Rubber Bottom and 5.9 ft. Cable
3. The brand
Buying the keyboard sustain pedal from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your keyboard sustain pedal to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a keyboard sustain pedal from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best keyboard sustain pedal?
The best keyboard sustain pedal is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is M-Audio SP 2 – Universal Sustain Pedal with Piano Style Action For MIDI Keyboards, Digital Pianos & More
Are there any good deals on keyboard sustain pedal?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best keyboard sustain pedal and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest keyboard sustain pedal?
Although most of the cheaper keyboard sustain pedal do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on RockJam Universal Sustain Pedal for Electronic Keyboards and Digital Pianos With Polarity Switch, Anti-Slip Rubber Bottom and 5.9 ft. Cable
Where can I buy the keyboard sustain pedal?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best keyboard sustain pedal
We hope you liked the keyboard sustain pedals that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,