This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best texture guns . We would recommend using Wagner Spraytech 0520000 Power Tex Electric Corded Texture Paint Sprayer, Sprays 3 Textured Patterns – Popcorn, Knockdown, and Orange Peel, 1 Gallon Hopper as it is a high-quality product
Best 9 texture guns – Our Choices
Best texture guns Review
Wagner Spraytech 0520000 Power Tex Electric Corded Texture Paint Sprayer, Sprays 3 Textured Patterns - Popcorn, Knockdown, and Orange Peel, 1 Gallon Hopper
6 used from $79.99
- TEXTURE SPRAY GUN: The Wagner Power Tex paint sprayer is designed to apply a textured finish on your ceiling, walls, and other hard surfaces
- THREE NOZZLES INCLUDED: Use the included interchangeable nozzles to expertly create acoustical popcorn, knockdown, and orange peel textures
- LOCK-N-GO TECHNOLOGY: Simple design allows for quick set-up. Simply lock the air turbine onto the back of the spray gun, fit the 1 gallon paint hopper into place on top, and select your nozzle
- ADJUSTABLE HOPPER: Easily position the hopper for when spraying either walls or ceilings. The hopper's three-point stand will stabilize the unit when set on the ground and the built-in arm rest keeps you comfortable
- NO AIR COMPRESSOR REQUIRED: The paint spray gun features a built-in air turbine that eliminates the need for a separate compressor or air hose
HILTEX 31229 Air Texture Spray Gun | 1.2 Gallon Hopper Gun with Handle | 3 Extra Nozzles 4.0, 6.0, and 8.0mm | Pneumatic Drywall Sprayer | Orange Peel, Stucco Mud, knockdown, Popcorn Ceiling
- Easy grip handle make spray gun comfortable to hold; trigger has locking control for spraying a uniform coat
- Metal handle, solid brass replaceable air regulating components makes for a durable spray gun
- Interchangeable 4mm, 6mm, and 8mm nozzles for spraying liquids of different viscosity; spray angle allows for use on both walls and ceilings
- Includes heavy duty 5 liter (1.3 gallon) capacity gravity fed hopper cup with handle
- 7cfm air consumption; 1/4" NPT air inlet
Homax Professional Texture Gun and 5L Hopper
3 used from $49.94
- Wall texture gun and 5-liter hopper, includes an air shut off valve and 1/4 quick connect compressor connector, plus three 3 spray tips (4Mm, 6 mm and 8Mm)
- Sprays multiple textures including orange peel, splatter, heavy splatter, knockdown and popcorn acoustic ceiling
- Use with wall or ceiling dry mix textures or pre-mixed textures
- Operates off a compressor, 2 hp or larger (min. 7cfm @25 psi)
- Durable aluminum texture gun has a large, comfortable pistol grip and trigger lock to make large jobs less stressful on hands
Texture Sprayer Air Atomizer Kit, Gun Not Included, Fits Most airless Guns
- Texture sprayer
NEIKO 31228A Air Paint Texture Drywall Spray Gun Kit | 8 Piece | 1 ¾ Gallon Hopper Capacity
4 used from $40.65
- [APPLICATION]: This paint texture and drywall sprayer attaches to an air compressor to apply acoustic, joint cement, waterproof coating, drywall, etc. smoothly and quickly on your home or office.
- [DESIGN]: Powered texture paint spray gun is gravity-fed with a lightweight 1-3/4 gallon hopper designed to prevent clogging, material buildup and easily detaches for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- [COMFORT]: Easy grip handle makes the air spray gun comfortable to hold and the trigger has locking control for spraying a uniform coat for all of your home improvement projects such as staining and painting a smooth finish on cabinets, furniture, walls and more.
- [FEATURES]: This drywall line sprayer is lightweight with an easy-control trigger, capable of spraying an entire house, and includes four different spray nozzle sizes with 5 different spray patterns for a quality look and feel.
- [INCLUDES]: A versatile 45-degree offset connector for hard to reach ceiling work, 4 spray nozzles: (1.5mm, 2.7mm, 3.5mm, 3.6mm), 5 spray patterns, 2 hexagonal wrenches, and a 3/8” socket.
Kraft Tool PC401 EZY Deck Pro Gun & Hopper
- Large 2.5 gal hopper with built in control handle
- 40 degree hopper angle for easy spraying
- Built in downward hopper angle ideal for decks and floors with flexible neck
- Adjustable air regulator valve and quick connect
- Full grip trigger for ease and comfort
WINTOOLS 1.45 Gallon Air Hopper Spray Gun Paint Texture Tool Drywall Wall Painting Sprayer w/3 Nozzle
- Material: aluminium alloy(Spray gun) ＆plastic(Cup)
- Color: Dark red(Spray gun) ＆white(Cup)
- Weight: 3.3 pounds
- Recommended pressure: 4-6 CFM/50-70 PSI, Cup size: 1.45 gallon
- Sizes of nozzles: Small nozzle: 4mm (medium viscosity materials) Meddle nozzle: 6mm (medium)
Graco 288628 Air Spray Trigger Gun
- Sprays a variety of all-purpose joint compounds for versatility in projects
Joywayus Drywall Painting Sprayer Air Hopper Spray Gun with 4.0mm/6.0mm/8.0mm Nozzle Paint Texture, White, 1.58 Gallon (6 L) Straight
- Cup Size: 1.58 Gallon (6 L)
- Nozzle Size: Three different size nozzles: 4mm; 6mm; 8mm
- Material: Aluminium alloy(Spray gun) & plastic(Cup)
- Application: It can be used to paint cell, wall and so on.
- Handle: Easy and convenient to use.
The popular texture guns brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the texture guns from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the texture guns I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
How to choose the best texture guns
There are some things you should consider when buying a texture guns. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a texture guns. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your texture guns and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most texture gunss fall within the price range of $ 103.55 to $ 29.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Wagner Spraytech 0520000 Power Tex Electric Corded Texture Paint Sprayer, Sprays 3 Textured Patterns – Popcorn, Knockdown, and Orange Peel, 1 Gallon Hopper.
If you want something medium range, choose Texture Sprayer Air Atomizer Kit, Gun Not Included, Fits Most airless Guns. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the WINTOOLS 1.45 Gallon Air Hopper Spray Gun Paint Texture Tool Drywall Wall Painting Sprayer w/3 Nozzle
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the texture guns you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is WINTOOLS 1.45 Gallon Air Hopper Spray Gun Paint Texture Tool Drywall Wall Painting Sprayer w/3 Nozzle
3. The brand
Buying the texture guns from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your texture guns to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a texture guns from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best texture guns?
The best texture guns is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Wagner Spraytech 0520000 Power Tex Electric Corded Texture Paint Sprayer, Sprays 3 Textured Patterns – Popcorn, Knockdown, and Orange Peel, 1 Gallon Hopper
Are there any good deals on texture guns?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best texture guns and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest texture guns?
Although most of the cheaper texture guns do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on WINTOOLS 1.45 Gallon Air Hopper Spray Gun Paint Texture Tool Drywall Wall Painting Sprayer w/3 Nozzle
Where can I buy the texture guns?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best texture guns
We hope you liked the texture gunss that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,