This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best vhf antenna . We would recommend using Shakespeare 4′ Centennial VHF Antenna as it is one of the best products currently available in the market
Best 9 vhf antenna – Our Choices
Top vhf antenna review
Shakespeare 4' Centennial VHF Antenna
4 used from $46.01
- VHF Antenna
- 4' length
- 3dB gain
- 1"-14 threaded mount
Shakespeare 5101 Centennial White 8' VHF Marine Antenna
1 used from $58.23
- Equipment for anglers of all ages and experience
- Made to be reliable and durable
- Tested to be easy to use and high quality
- Bandwidth-5 MHz within 2.0:1 VSWR
- Brass and copper elements
HYS Amateur Antennas Dual-Band NMO 20 Inch Antenna VHF 144/UHF 430MHz NMO L Shape Mount Mobile Antenna Bracket W/13 ft RG58 Coax Cable NMO to UHF-male/PL259 for Motorola Kenwood Midland Mobile Radios
- Centre Frequency: 144/430;VSWR:< 1.5; Gain: 144MHz (3.0dBi),430MHz(5.0dBi);
- Maximum Power Input-watts:100W; Antenna length :20inch; The flexible whip is stainless steel;
- 144/430Mhz NMO Antenna Work for Motorola Kenwood Icom Vertex Blackbox HYT Hytera Mobile Radios. NMO to PL259 working for so239/uhf female Dual Band Radio.
- The mount is a "trunk lid" mount with 13'/about 4m RG-58U cable. This requires a small (typically 3/8" to 3/4" ) hole be drilled through the surface hosting the mount, and is the best choice for an extremely rugged installation.
- L-Bracket Hole Stainless Steel 3/4" NMO Hole Mount, L Bracket for HYS TCJ-N1 Coax NMO Mount Cable Mobile Antennas Car Truck Hood install. Stainless Steel L-bracket for Trunk Groove Or Side Mounting.
Shakespeare 5215 VHF 36-Inch Low-Profile Stainless Steel Antenna
- VHF Antenna
- 3' length
- 3dB gain
- Mast mount
- SHAKESPEARE VHF 3FT 5215 3DB
Shakespeare 6018-R Phase III VHF Antenna - 17' 6" VHF Marine Band 9dB Gain
- Silver-plated outer conductor, copper inner conductor
- Stainless steel mounting sleeve
- Type SO-239 connector inside mounting sleeve for easy mounting and dismounting for stowage
- Suggested Mount: Shakespeare Style 409-R or 410-R Mounting Kit
- Two sections: Base 110″, Tip 110″
Shakespeare 5225XT Galaxy VHF Antenna, 8-Feet
- VHF Antenna
- 8' length
- 6dB gain
- 1"-14 threaded mount
- Collinear-phased 5/8 inch wave elements
Super Antenna MP1LXMAX Deluxe Tripod 80m-10m HF +2m VHF Portable Antenna with Go Bags ham Radio Amateur
- THIS IS: The Deluxe Tripod Super Antenna, top-of-the-line setup, with All HF Bands 80m-6m and simultaneous VHF 2 meter. Ruggedized version MP1 SUPER ANTENNA, 2 METER ADAPTER, LARGE TRIPOD, GROUND SPIKE MOUNT, TITANIUM SUPER-WHIP, 80 & 60 METER COILs, GO BAGS. #1 HF Portable Vertical Antenna worldwide. Package includes entire emergency communications /portable /backpack /base /travel antenna system for Ham Radio. Operators who demand top performance choose MP1LXMAX for transmitting/receiving.
- FREQUENCIES: ALL BANDS 80m, 75m, 60m, 40m, 30m, 20m, 17m, 15m, 12m, 11m, 10m, 6m, meters (3.5MHz to 30MHz tuning) plus simultaneous 2 meters (144 to 148 MHz) with a good SWR. Continuously tunes all frequencies Marine, Government, NGO, CAP, MARS, EmComm, Shortwave, CB, and everything in between. TUNING METHOD: Antenna tunes by calibrated manual slip of the SuperSlider Coil grip, with no need for external power, separate antenna tuner, or analyzer.
- Perfect for vacation, field days, and backyard. PACKAGE CONTENTS: MP1C Super Antenna + MC2 SuperPlexer 2 meter adapter + SW1 Titanium SuperWhip + TM4 Large Deluxe Tripod + UM3 SuperMount + SP3 SuperSpike + MC80 Coil + MC60 Coil + FG1 SWR Ruler + 2 Go Bags + Includes All Necessary Radial Sets: MR4010, MR8075, MR6060, MR642, MR2Y. Everything collapses down to pack into the stealth black Go Bag zip cases, with internal velcro pockets.
- SIZE: Total extended height 12 feet (3.7m). Antenna Collapsed Size: 12" (30cm). Tripod Collapsed Size: 25" (64cm). Go Bag Size: 13"x9"x3.5" (33x23x9cm). Power Rating: 500W SSB, 300W CW/DATA. EFFICIENCY: Within 1dB of a full size quarter-wave vertical antenna on 20 meters (as measured by HFpack Shootout). COMPATIBILITY: Fully compatible with all Amateur Radio transceivers. CONNECTOR: SO-239 (PL259 compatible 50 ohms). ANTENNA GO BAG: 4.8 pounds (2kg) TRIPOD GO BAG: 3 pounds (1.4kg) loaded weight.
- FEATURES: New type of Dual Band HF + plus 2 meters antenna, with the MC2 SuperPlexer 2 meter adapter. The durable SuperWhip is an indestructible Titanium metal alloy, so flexible that it can be rolled up in an 12 inch diameter circle and stowed on the Go Bag. The TM4 Large Deluxe Tripod sets up on any surface. The UM3 SuperMount can also be used with the included SP3 SuperSpike for quick low-profile setup on the ground, lawn, or sand. Antenna requires manual HF tuning using included SuperSlider.
Winegard YA7000C TV Antenna with Mount, VHF-Low and High VHF/UHF, Universal Mount System
- Simple set up and operation- fold and lock elements plus added extensions for low band VHF make for easy setup and mounting on universal mount system.
- Built to last – classic antenna construction reduces antenna size and wind load while increasing element strength and performance.
- Optimized design – uniform Gain curve and increased front to back Ratio contribute to an antenna that can extend beyond the range of regular HDTV antennas.
- 70 mile range – the YA7000C Classic Yagi Series antenna receives vhf-low, vhf-hi and UHF signals in crystal-clear HD allowing you to watch channels from up to 70 miles away!
- Power Source Type: Corded Electric
Shakespeare 5225-XT 8' VHF Antenna
The popular vhf antenna brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the vhf antenna from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the vhf antenna I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
How to choose the best vhf antenna
There are some things you should consider when buying a vhf antenna. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a vhf antenna. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your vhf antenna and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most vhf antennas fall within the price range of $ 51.85 to $ 599.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Shakespeare 4′ Centennial VHF Antenna.
If you want something medium range, choose Shakespeare 5215 VHF 36-Inch Low-Profile Stainless Steel Antenna. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Super Antenna MP1LXMAX Deluxe Tripod 80m-10m HF +2m VHF Portable Antenna with Go Bags ham Radio Amateur
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the vhf antenna you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Super Antenna MP1LXMAX Deluxe Tripod 80m-10m HF +2m VHF Portable Antenna with Go Bags ham Radio Amateur
3. The brand
Buying the vhf antenna from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your vhf antenna to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a vhf antenna from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best vhf antenna?
The best vhf antenna is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Shakespeare 4′ Centennial VHF Antenna
Are there any good deals on vhf antenna?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best vhf antenna and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest vhf antenna?
Although most of the cheaper vhf antenna do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Super Antenna MP1LXMAX Deluxe Tripod 80m-10m HF +2m VHF Portable Antenna with Go Bags ham Radio Amateur
Where can I buy the vhf antenna?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best vhf antenna
We hope you liked the vhf antennas that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,