In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen weighted basketballs . We would recommend using SKLZ Control Training Basketball for Improving Dribbling and Ball Control, 29.5 Inch, Heavy Weight as it is a high-quality product
Best 9 weighted basketballs – Our Picks
Top weighted basketballs review
SKLZ Control Training Basketball for Improving Dribbling and Ball Control, 29.5 Inch, Heavy Weight
- Weighted, regulation size ball strengthens fingers, wrists and forearms
- Improves dribbling, passing and rebounding
- Bounces and reacts same as regulation ball, for more effective training
- High quality synthetic leather construction for indoor and outdoor training
- Ball measures 29.50 inch in circumference
NBTiger 2.2 lbs Size 7/29.5" Weighted Basketball with Pump Black Trainer Basketball for Improving Ball Handling Dribbling Passing and Rebounding Skill Heavy Basketball
- 【ENHANCE YOUR SKILL】: This 29.5-inch trainer basketball is official size but is weighted to help you develop greater upper body strength for ball handling, passing and dribbling.
- 【HIGH-QUALITY MATERIAL】: Butyl bladder, nylon windings and natural rubber layer will offer a good air seal and bounce during practice.
- 【GRIPPY TEXTURE】: Durable composite PU leather cover with pebbles and channels provides good grip and feel for the players.
- 【IMPROVE SKILLS】: Weighted basketball training can be an easy addition to your workout routine and transform you from good to great in months.
- 【PACKAGE INCLUDES】: Free pump, needles and carry net. The trainer basketball will ship deflated.
Spalding TF-Trainer 3 LBS. Weighted Indoor Basketball 29.5"
- Official size: Size 7, 29.5"
- 3-pound weight
- Weighted to help improve dribbling and passing strength
- Performance composite cover
- Designed for indoor play
Baden SkilCoach Heavy Trainer Rubber Basketball, Yellow, 28.5-Inch
- IMPROVES – Your basketball shooting range, dribbling, and passing skills
- HELPS - Increase strength, muscle memory, and ball handing efficiency
- IDEAL – For any level of indoor or outdoor basketball training
- DURABLE – This basketballs rubber cover was designed to withstand years of dribbling and shooting practice
- AVAILABLE- In Official Size (29. 5”, 40-44 oz. ) and Intermediate Size (28. 5”, 36-40 oz. )
ZO ATHLETICS Weighted Basketball - Workout Included on The 3lb Heavy Basketball for Training and Dribbling Drills
- TRAIN LIKE A PROFESSIONAL: Heavy basketball training to strengthen your fingers, hands, and arms to incorporate into a total full body workout. Improve your ball-handling, dribbling, and passing while increasing your shooting range. Perfect gift for the passionate basketball athlete at any age!
- 3 LEVELS OF WORKOUT ROUTINE ON THE BALL: Advance at any stage with the 3 levels of work-out included on the ball: beginner, intermediate and advanced. Take your game to the next level. Best Practice for kids basketball and youth basketball teams.
- WEIGHTED BASKETBALL training equipment of regulation size 7 at 29.5 inch circumference and 3 lbs/ 1.3 kg made of high-quality durable composite leather PU (not rubber) is designed with perfect symmetry and bounce reactivity technology for both indoor and outdoor basketball use.
- PUMP NOT INCLUDED: heavy ball ships deflated due to air-shipping requirements; recommended inflation is 8 PSI.
- PERFECT TRAINING BASKETBALL GIFT for girls, boys, kids, teen boys, youth of all ages and skill levels. One of the most essential must-have basketball accessories to add to your basketball equipment training to elevate your game.
Spalding TF-Trainer Weighted Men's Basketball, 6 lbs, 29.5"
S&S Worldwide Spectrum 2X Heavy Training Basketball
- MORE WEIGHT MEANS MORE STRENGTH BEING BUILT: Twice the weight of an official size/weight ball
- INTENDED TO INCREASE CONDITIONING AND POWER: Great training aid
- THE PERFECT BUILDING BLOCK FOR THE PERFECT FORM: Helps build arm and wrist strength
- AN OPTIMAL ADDITION FROM BEGINNER TO ADVANCED ATHLETES: Increases a player's range
- A BETTER DESIGN SO THE EXTRA WEIGHT WON'T HINDER THE PLAYER: Wide channels for improved grip
Champion Sports Weighted Basketball Trainer, Official (Size 7 - 29.5") - 2 lbs , Black
- Features a rubber cover
- Sized for men
- Weight: 2 lb.
- Training Basketball: Diameter 29.5in
- Use to improve lay-ups, shooting, passing, and to build strength
HoopsKing Weighted Basketball w/ Online Training Video, 28."5-2.75 lbs, 29.5" - 3 lbs (29.5 Inch (Men))
- MENs or WOMENs WEIGHTED BASKETBALL - Men's ball is 3 lbs. and Women's ball is 2.75 lbs.
- ONLINE TRAINING VIDEO INCLUDED - Jay Hernandez Heavy Basketball Workout included. Dribbling, Passing, Shooting, & Conditioning drills using the weighted basketball.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - Durable rubber construction for indoor & outdoor use.
- IMPROVE SKILLS - Improve dribbling, passing, rebounding, shooting, and ball toughness with the heavy basketball.
- GET STRONGER - Improve hand & forearm strength when using the weighted basketball. Improve your grip & hang onto the basketball. Regular basketballs seem light after using heavy basketball.
The best weighted basketballs brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the weighted basketballs from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the weighted basketballs I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
5 Things You need to consider when choosing the weighted basketballs
There are some things you should consider when buying a weighted basketballs. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a weighted basketballs. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your weighted basketballs and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most weighted basketballss fall within the price range of $ 49.99 to $ 17.79. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the SKLZ Control Training Basketball for Improving Dribbling and Ball Control, 29.5 Inch, Heavy Weight.
If you want something medium range, choose Baden SkilCoach Heavy Trainer Rubber Basketball, Yellow, 28.5-Inch. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the S&S Worldwide Spectrum 2X Heavy Training Basketball
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the weighted basketballs you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is S&S Worldwide Spectrum 2X Heavy Training Basketball
3. The brand
Buying the weighted basketballs from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your weighted basketballs to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a weighted basketballs from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best weighted basketballs?
The best weighted basketballs is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is SKLZ Control Training Basketball for Improving Dribbling and Ball Control, 29.5 Inch, Heavy Weight
Are there any good deals on weighted basketballs?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best weighted basketballs and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest weighted basketballs?
Although most of the cheaper weighted basketballs do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on S&S Worldwide Spectrum 2X Heavy Training Basketball
Where can I buy the weighted basketballs?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best weighted basketballs
We hope you liked the weighted basketballss that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,