This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best desktop mic stand . We would recommend using BILIONE Upgraded Desktop Microphone Stand, Adjustable Mic Stand Desk with Pop Filter, Shock Mount, Microphone Clip, 5/8″ to 3/8″ Metal Screw Adapter as it is available at reasonable price
Best 9 desktop mic stand – Our Picks
desktop mic stand Review :
BILIONE Upgraded Desktop Microphone Stand, Adjustable Mic Stand Desk with Pop Filter, Shock Mount, Microphone Clip, 5/8" to 3/8" Metal Screw Adapter
- [All-in-one comboo]Professional Recording Studio Equipment with adjustable desk microphone stand, Adjustable Shock Mount, double layer Pop Filter , Screw adapter, Microphone clip. All the items of the package can meet your need for live streaming, broadcast, audio recording and more.
- [Rock Solid]BILIONE table mic stand base weigh 1.02 lb and diameter is 4.98 inches (12.5cm). The weighted base design provides good stability and is not easy to knock down when use with heavy-duty microphones.In addition, the two adjustable metal rods can be adjusted from 10" to 14.5", which can accurately position the height of the microphone according to your needs.
- [Two-Screen POP Filters]The first screen blocks air blasts as any pop filter normally would; The gap in between then disperses any remaining air pressure, so by the time it passes the second screen, the blast is easily contained. Banish the dreaded hissing and lisping sounds that come when pronouncing the letter "S" and blocks those scary "plosives" that follows "B" and "P".
- [Excellent Shock Mount Effect]Please noted the shock mount is not fit for Blue Yeti.It can protect your microphone all-around with high elasticity wrap roping desigh and reduce vibrations from traveling into the microphone. Suitable for mikes with a diameter of more than 1.77"/4.5cm, and Max diameter:2.05"/5.2cm.
- [Strong Compatibility and Applicability]Package includes 3/8" to 5/8" adapter, making it compatible with many microphones like Blue Yeti, Blue Snowball, AT2020, AT2035, HyperX QuadCast, QuadCast S, Razer Seiren X etc. Adjustable shock mount and universal mic clip also provide more possibilities.
Gator Frameworks Deluxe Desk-Mounted Broadcast Microphone Boom Stand For Podcasts & Recording; Integrated XLR Cable (GFWBCBM3000)
9 used from $83.64
- Rotates Full 360-Degrees with Minimal Noise
- Fixed, Internally Guided 10’/3. 05m XLR Cable Included
- Spring-Loaded Articulating Arm with 4. 4 lbs. /2 kg Max Weight Capacity & 32. 25”/940mm Max Extension
- Easily Mounts or Clamps to Desks, Tables & Similar-Sized Surfaces 2. 17”/55mm Max in Thickness
- Standard 5/8”-27 Mic Threads for Connecting Most Podcast and Vocal Microphones, Including Shure SM7B, Shure MV7 Models
Gator Frameworks Short Weighted Base Microphone Stand with Soft Grip Twist Clutch, Boom arm, and both 3/8" and 5/8" Mounts; Base Dimensions - 4.5" X 8" (GFW-MIC-0821)
4 used from $28.80
- Short Microphone Stand With A Compact Base
- Max Height: 23 Inches / 584 mm
- Includes 16" Single Section Boom
- Base Weighted For Balance And Stability
- Cable Management Included.Base Type: U-shape
On-Stage DS7200B Adjustable Desktop Microphone Stand, Black
5 used from $16.09
- Excellent stand for desktop and short height miking
- Removable shaft with die-cast steel clutch provides height adjustments from 9" to 13"
- Solid sand-cast base with non-slip rubber feet for stability and vibration dampening
InnoGear Desktop Microphone Stand, Upgraded Adjustable Table Mic Stand with Mic Clip and 5/8" Male to 3/8" Female Screw for Blue Yeti Snowball Spark & Other Microphone
- Upgraded with metal base and affixed with 4 non-slip cottons, moving the desktop microphone stand without causing any noise and leaving any scratches on the table.
- Our base diameter is bigger and weight of stand has been increased as heavy as 840g(1.85lb) so it won’t be knocked over very easily; the desktop microphone stand is adjustable from 10.6” to 15.4” height.
- Other's snap-in style stand may loosen after a long time, while our screw-in style stand is much more secure and tight, making sure the height stays on without sliding down.
- Package comes with an extra high quality metal 5/8" Male to 3/8" Female Screw for multi-purpose of use. It works perfectly with Blue Yeti, Blue Yeti Pro, Snowball and other microphone.
- The desktop microphone stand is easy to carry. Suitable for holding the microphone at the conference room, church and other public places.
InnoGear Adjustable Desk Microphone Stand, Weighted Base with Soft Grip Twist Clutch, Boom Arm, 3/8" and 5/8" Threaded Mounts for Blue Yeti and Blue Snowball, Kick Drums, Guitar Amps
- Sturdy & Durable Base: This desktop microphone stand is designed with a heavy weighted powder coated black finish base that features a rubber gasket on the bottom to absorb vibration and provide a precise balance and stability for kick drum and amp mic stand.
- Extendable Boom Arm: The telescoping boom arm allows you to adjust the length and angle to the perfect angle independently. When the boom arm is extended halfway, the max load is 4.4 lbs/2.0 kg. You can easily handle the weight of some microphone like Blue Snowball or Blue Yeti. Note: 3/8" female to 5/8" male screw adapter is included.
- Height Adjustable: The height of this InnoGear heavy-duty microphone stand is adjustable from 11'' to 15.8'' inches with a reliable clutch, allowing you to place it at the optimal height for maximum comfort while using.
- Flexible & Versatile: Flexible desktop microphone stand is a versatile configuration for broadcasts, podcasts, live performances which can be used for floor applications such as guitar amplifier cabinets, bass guitar amplifier cabinets, snare or tom bottom, keyboard amplifiers, theater, boundary, and so on.
- Compatibility: The microphone stand fits for most types of microphones like Fifine K669B, NW-700, Audio-Technica AT2020, Audio-Technica AT2035, Razer Seiren X, Shure SM7B…….
Samson MD5 Desktop Microphone Stand
- 5" Desktop microphone stand
- Designed to hold any standard microphone for desktop placement
- Weighted metal base for stability
- Country of Origin: China
BILIONE 3 in 1 Multi-Function Desktop Microphone Stand, Adjustable Table Mic Stand with Microphone Clip, Cell Phone Clip, 5/8" Male to 3/8" Female Metal Adapter
- [Multifunction] BILIONE desk microphone stand can also be used as a cell phone stand by replacing the clip. The box also contains an additional universal high-quality metal adapter that can be compatible with Blue Yeti Snowball and other microphones, and has multi purposes for the shock mounts.
- [More stable] The round base with the weighted base design weighs 1.02 pounds and will not be easily knocked down. Metal tube is stronger than ordinary plastic tube and easily support heavy microphones.
- [Widely application] The mic stand desk can support many types of microphones such as most handheld microphones, USB microphones and dynamic mics. As a mobile phone stand, it supports cell phones with a screen width of 2 "to 5", and does not support tablet computers. Suitable for podcast, livestream, recording, conference, lecture, etc.
- [Adjustable] Screw-in style mic stand adjust height from 10" to 14.5" for your need and stay on without sliding down. Desk microphpne stand allows you to sit comfortably and conveniently to record for a long time.
- [Easy to use] The microphone desk stand is easy to mount and use. You can switch clips as needed to achieve different functions. Great Value for money.
InnoGear Desktop Mic Stand, Foldable Webcam Stand Desk Height Adjustable Mic Stand with Mic Clip Ball Head Phone Holder Pop Filter for Microphone Logitech Webcam and Cell Phone
- Height & Angle Adjustable: The height of the desk tripod stand is adjustable from 8 inches to 14 inches. You can set up the height you need with ease by adjusting the knob. The included mic clip and shock mount can be rotated by 180°. You can adjust the angle of microphone easily during your use.
- Foldable & Portable: This mic stand is foldable, compact and easy to carry. It can easily fit in a laptop bag or carry on without taking up a bunch of space. This could help you do on the go recording when travelling.
- Sturdy & Heavy Duty: This desktop stand is made of high-quality steel and tripod design, sturdy and durable. The tripod leg is 5.1 inches long and upgraded to a bilayer structure, more stable and solid. The non-slip rubber feet are also upgraded, having larger contact area to more enhance stability, as well as protect your desk from scratches.
- Perfect for Diverse Microphones: The package comes with a premium shock mount, mic clip, dual-layered pop filter, 3/8" to 5/8" adapter, swivel ball head and phone holder. Suitable for different types of microphones like Fifine K669B, Blue Snowball iCE, Blue Yeti, Blue Yeti Nano, Audio-Technica AT2020, Shure SM58, Shure PGA48 and so on. Please noted the shock mount is not fit for Blue Yeti.
- Works Well with Webcams & Cellphones: The adjustable ball head is compatible with most webcams such as logitech webcam BRIO C920 C920S C922 C922x C925e C930 C930e C615 etc (except for Logitech Webcam C270 C310), and other devices with the standard 1/4" screw hole. The included phone hold is spring-loaded and can extend up to 4.0" wide, fit for almost all smartphones.
The popular desktop mic stand brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the desktop mic stand from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the desktop mic stand I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
How to choose the best desktop mic stand
There are some things you should consider when buying a desktop mic stand. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a desktop mic stand. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your desktop mic stand and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most desktop mic stands fall within the price range of $ 19.99 to $ 15.85. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the BILIONE Upgraded Desktop Microphone Stand, Adjustable Mic Stand Desk with Pop Filter, Shock Mount, Microphone Clip, 5/8″ to 3/8″ Metal Screw Adapter.
If you want something medium range, choose On-Stage DS7200B Adjustable Desktop Microphone Stand, Black. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Samson MD5 Desktop Microphone Stand
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the desktop mic stand you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Samson MD5 Desktop Microphone Stand
3. The brand
Buying the desktop mic stand from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your desktop mic stand to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a desktop mic stand from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best desktop mic stand?
The best desktop mic stand is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is BILIONE Upgraded Desktop Microphone Stand, Adjustable Mic Stand Desk with Pop Filter, Shock Mount, Microphone Clip, 5/8″ to 3/8″ Metal Screw Adapter
Are there any good deals on desktop mic stand?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best desktop mic stand and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest desktop mic stand?
Although most of the cheaper desktop mic stand do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Samson MD5 Desktop Microphone Stand
Where can I buy the desktop mic stand?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best desktop mic stand
We hope you liked the desktop mic stands that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,