In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen exhaust tubing cutter . We would recommend using BGS 66250 | Ratcheting Tube Cutter for Exhaust Pipes | 28-67 mm as it is a high-quality product
Top 9 exhaust tubing cutter – Our Picks
Top exhaust tubing cutter review
BGS 66250 | Ratcheting Tube Cutter for Exhaust Pipes | 28-67 mm
- Exhaust Pipe Cutter with ratchet function, 28 – 67 mm
- Item number: 66250
- Original BGS quality
- Strong and hard wearing
OEMTOOLS 27045 Tailpipe Cutter, Features Pipe Cutter Chain w/ Cutting Wheels, Exhaust Pipe Cutter w/ Cushion Grips, Can Be Used as PVC Cutter or Copper Pipe Cutter
- CUT ON OR OFF THE VEHICLE: Get a clean cut with minimal rough edges or burrs on your exhaust pipe or tailpipe with our pipe cutters; Cut tailpipe and exhausts on or off the vehicle with ease for making repairs or installing catalytic converters
- EFFECTIVELY CUT TAILPIPES: Work on tailpipes and exhaust pipes with diameters ranging from 3/4" to 3-1/4" (19-83 mm); Lubricating the exhaust cutter cutting wheels before use will give an even smooth cutting operation and extends the life of the item
- EASY TO USE: Cut pipe with our pipe cutter tool in four easy steps; Wrap chain around the pipe, hook the chain onto the plier jaw, close plier jaw until pipe cutter wheels are tight on the pipe, hand rotate chain around pipe until pipe is cut
- NO POWER TOOLS NEEDED: Breaking out the Sawzall or angle grinder is unnecessary with our exhaust cutter tool; Work in cramped spaces with one-handed rotation; The cushion grip handles ease pressure on your hand while you increase your grip
- BUILT TO LAST: This quality metal pipe cutter's cutting wheels won’t dull easily during use; The head of the exhaust cutting tool won’t bend from during rotation; Use as a copper and PVC pipe cutter; Lightly lubricate cutting wheels before use
Eastwood Exhaust Pipe and Roll Cage Cutter Tubing 1-3/8" - 2-5/8" Diameter cuts Mild Hardened Stainless Steel with Quick Release Cutting Head
- Use on 1-3/8" - 2-5/8" Diameter Tubing
- Cuts Mild Steel, Hardened Steel, Stainless Steel
- Perfect for Exhaust or Roll Cage Tubing
- Quick Release Cutting Head
- Spare Cutting Wheel included on handle
Exhaust Pipe Cutter, Universal Exhaust Tailpipe Tube Cutting Pliers Carbon Steel Tubing Cutter with 15 Blades
- 【Good quality】Made of high quality carbon steel, sturdy, not easy to damage and extremely durable. Cushion grip handles and non-slip, easy to operate
- 【Effective work】The 15 blades effectively cut the pipe, so complete cutting takes only 1/4 circles
- 【Cutting size】The cutter could cuts pipes with diameters of 3/4 to 3 inches
- 【Incidental use】The cutter with 13.7" chain works well in areas that are hard to reach
- 【Nice design】Designed for both on and off car cutting.Double wall tube will not be cut
Alltrade 648634 2 Pc Exhaust Set KIT9, Black
- Disk brake cylinderhone, 3
- Tool solutions for most all situations
- Built to exceed tool standards
- This kit has everything you need to replace or repair exhaust pipes up to 3-1/2" in diameter in one set
- Highly durable
Powerbuilt (940538 6" Diameter Tail Pipe Cutter
- 6" diameter tail pipe cut
- Made using the highest quality standards
- Tested for durability
- Designed with 12 Hardened steel Cutters for quick cutting action on exhaust pipes
- Tool solutions for most all situations
QWORK Exhaust Pipe Cutter, Cuts 3/4-Inch to 3-Inch Tailpipes and Exhaust Pipes, Universal Exhaust Tailpipe Tube Cutting Pliers, Carbon Steel Tubing Cutter with 14 Blades
- High Quality: Premium 1045 steel handle and bearing steel blade, with great wear resistance, corrosion resistance and not easy to break,100% durable material.
- Cutting Pipes: The exhaust pipe cutter can cuts pipes with diameters of 3/4inch to 3 inches.
- 14 Blades: There are 14 blades on each roller for smooth tracking, only 1/4 inch rotation could finish the cutting.
- Wide Application：It is suitable for On- and Off-Vehicle Use, apply for cutting most types of pipework, such as copper pipes, aluminium pipes, carbon steel pipes etc.
- 100% Satisfied Service: Sincerely hope our products could give you a good experience and some help. Within a month you purchase this product, you can enjoy a worry-free return service. And any questions feel free to contact us, we will try our best to help you.
ABN Exhaust Pipe Cutter Tool - 3/4 to 3 Inch Exhaust and Tailpipe Cutter Chain Exhaust Cutter Tool Muffler Pipe Cutter
- CUT PIPES EASILY: Quickly remove old exhaust pipes with the ABN Exhaust Pipe Cutters; Chain tubing cutter allows you to cut pipes and tubes from 3/4 to 3 inches (19 to 76mm) in diameter with a 3mm thickness
- ACCESS HARD TO REACH AREAS: 10 inch (25.4cm) cutting wheel link chain wraps around your pipe even in tight restricted areas; Pivot design ensures your cutting blades touch the outer walls of your pipe for smooth cuts
- DURABLE CUTTING BLADES: High-quality carbon steel cutting blades effectively cut through metal and plastic; Each exhaust tube cutter wrench tool features 15 cutter blade wheels
- EASY TO USE: Pipe cutter wrench design allows you to anchor and create leverage when cutting into your pipes and tubes; Once your tubing cutters are wrapped around the pipe, squeeze lightly and turn to cut into the material; Tighten grip as you work
- COMFORTABLE GRIP: 9.3 inch (23.6cm) exhaust pipe cutting tool has 3.8 inch (9.7cm) rubberized handles; Cushioned for comfort and non-slip security
ARES 15009 - Exhaust Pipe Cutter - Cuts 3/4-Inch to 3 1/4-Inch Tailpipes and Exhaust Pipes - 15 Blade Design for Easy Cutting - Suitable for On- and Off-Vehicle Use
- SPECIFICATIONS: Our Exhaust Pipe Cutter is designed to cut 3/4-inch to 3 1/4-inch tailpipes and exhaust pipes and features a cutting wheel blade on each of its 15 rollers.
- DESIGN: Made of Chrome Molybdenum Steel, the adjustable chain uses up to all fifteen of its blade wheels to quickly and easily cut pipes. Thanks to its low-profile design, this tool is suitable for both on-vehicle and off-vehicle use, and with its ergonomically designed cushioned handles, you'll be able to maintain a safe and comfortable grip while cutting.
- COMMON APPLICATIONS: This exhaust pipe cutter is perfect for work in tight and confined spaces and can be used on-vehicle for ultimate convenience, but works just as well off-vehicle for better leverage. If you're working on a tailpipe or exhaust pipe between 3/4-inches and 3 1/4 inches in diameter, this exhaust pipe cutter is right for you.
- RELIABLE | EFFECTIVE | EFFICIENT: Users trust ARES to be quality tools. You are backed by our Performance Assurance. If you have any issues with your ARES Exhaust Pipe Cutter, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, replacement, or refund.
- ASPCA BUSINESS AMBASSADOR: We are proud to be part of the ASPCA Business Ambassador Program. If you have a pet, you realize they are more than a pet, they are part of the family. With your support, we're proud to help this great organization.
The best exhaust tubing cutter brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the exhaust tubing cutter from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the exhaust tubing cutter I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
5 Things You need to consider when choosing the exhaust tubing cutter
There are some things you should consider when buying a exhaust tubing cutter. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a exhaust tubing cutter. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your exhaust tubing cutter and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most exhaust tubing cutters fall within the price range of $ 130.02 to $ 26.97. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the BGS 66250 | Ratcheting Tube Cutter for Exhaust Pipes | 28-67 mm.
If you want something medium range, choose Exhaust Pipe Cutter, Universal Exhaust Tailpipe Tube Cutting Pliers Carbon Steel Tubing Cutter with 15 Blades. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the QWORK Exhaust Pipe Cutter, Cuts 3/4-Inch to 3-Inch Tailpipes and Exhaust Pipes, Universal Exhaust Tailpipe Tube Cutting Pliers, Carbon Steel Tubing Cutter with 14 Blades
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the exhaust tubing cutter you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is QWORK Exhaust Pipe Cutter, Cuts 3/4-Inch to 3-Inch Tailpipes and Exhaust Pipes, Universal Exhaust Tailpipe Tube Cutting Pliers, Carbon Steel Tubing Cutter with 14 Blades
3. The brand
Buying the exhaust tubing cutter from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your exhaust tubing cutter to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a exhaust tubing cutter from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best exhaust tubing cutter?
The best exhaust tubing cutter is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is BGS 66250 | Ratcheting Tube Cutter for Exhaust Pipes | 28-67 mm
Are there any good deals on exhaust tubing cutter?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best exhaust tubing cutter and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest exhaust tubing cutter?
Although most of the cheaper exhaust tubing cutter do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on QWORK Exhaust Pipe Cutter, Cuts 3/4-Inch to 3-Inch Tailpipes and Exhaust Pipes, Universal Exhaust Tailpipe Tube Cutting Pliers, Carbon Steel Tubing Cutter with 14 Blades
Where can I buy the exhaust tubing cutter?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best exhaust tubing cutter
We hope you liked the exhaust tubing cutters that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,