This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best sustain pedal for keyboard . We would recommend using M-Audio SP 2 – Universal Sustain Pedal with Piano Style Action For MIDI Keyboards, Digital Pianos & More as it is available at reasonable price
Top 9 sustain pedal for keyboard – Our Recommendations
Best sustain pedal for keyboard Review
M-Audio SP 2 - Universal Sustain Pedal with Piano Style Action For MIDI Keyboards, Digital Pianos & More
4 used from $20.19
- Universal sustain pedal with chrome foot pedal for a natural, realistic pedal action
- Classic design with a conveniently located polarity switch for compatibility with all electronic keyboards
- Premium build with a robust, heavy-duty mechanism for uncompromised reliability
- Lightweight, ultra-compact aesthetic provides classic piano style sustain in portable footprint
- Specially designed rubber pads located on the pedals underside grips the floor and stays put while you play
Yamaha FC4A Assignable Piano Sustain Foot Pedal,MultiColored
7 used from $23.43
- 6-Feet cable with 0.25-Inch plug
- Improved anti-slip rubber
- Mechanical noise has been reduced
Sustain Pedal for Keyboard - Sovvid Universal Foot Pedal with Polarity Switch for All Brands Electronic Keyboards, MIDI Keyboards, Digital Pianos, Yamaha, Casio, Roland, Korg, Behringer, Moog and More
- 【UPGRADE CHIP】: Our pedal used 3 printed circuit boards（PCB） to control the conversion of Two-Channel polarity switch. When the polarity switch changes, PCB can identify and stabilize the internal current of piano, so as to reduce the noise and achieve the best sound quality,enrich your digital piano tone.
- 【Functional & Universal Sustain Pedal】: Polarity reverse switch, 6.3 feet cable with 1/4 inch jack standard audio port which widely used for Yamaha, Casio, Roland, Casio, Korg, Behringer, Moog and More MIDI keyboard, digital piano, electronic keyboard.
- 【High Quality ABS Metarial & Premium Spring】:Instead of heavy rubber and plated metal, Sovvid adopted ABS aerospace plastic and alloy steel with high-quality spring, good quality, more durable, more use.
- 【Stable & Anti-Slip Design】:The bottom with slip-resistant pads for protection of underfoot with enough resistance, grips the floor to keep the pedal perfectly in place.
- 【365 Days Warranty】: Sovvid provides 365 days of after-sales service, if you are not pleased with your purchase and have some questions,please do not hesitate to contact us, Sovvid always here to assist you all the time.
Yamaha FC5 Compact Sustain Pedal for Portable Keyboards, black
3 used from $13.87
- 5 foot cable
- 1/4" TS plug
- Genuine Yamaha accessory
- Product Code: FC5
Amazon Basics Sustain Foot Pedal for Keyboards Digital Piano
1 used from $12.99
- Universal classic-style sustain foot pedal with polarity switch; works with any electronic keyboard
- Durable chrome foot pedal set at a comfortable angle; provides half-pedal capabilities for added versatility
- Slip-resistant rubber base ensures secure placement while in use
- 63-inch cable for extended reach; 1/4-inch jack input; black color coordinates easily with other equipment
- Measures 9 by 3 by 2.4 inches; backed by an Amazon Basics 1-year limited warranty
Sustain Foot Pedal for Keyboards Digital Piano Polarity Switch for MIDI Keyboards Universal Sustain Pedal,Heavy-Duty Electronic Keyboards Peda, Digital Pianos, Synth
- HIGH COMPATIBILITY - Sustain pedal compatible with any electronic keyboard, synth, digital piano. The high-quality current polarity switch allows you to switch the instrument more conveniently. The highly flexible pedal design is more in line with the ergonomic design. Use high-end materials to make the pedals last longer.Such as:Yamaha,Casio,Korg ,Roland etc.
- SWITCH - 3 PCB boards to control the Two-Channel polarity switch conversion; When you change polarity switch, PCB can identify and stabilize piano internal current, reduce noise. Classic sustain pedal, can be used with any electronic keyboard, synthesizer, digital piano, high-quality-chrome-plated metal pedal, sturdy and durable structure, suitable for recording studios and professional
- UPGRADE BASE & ANTI-SKID - Thickened iron plate base, Anti-skid silicone pad full at bottom, When you playing, Slip-resistant silicone bottom grips floor to keep pedal perfectly in place.Electronic keyboard, synthesizer, digital piano, polarity reversal switch can be compatible with most Kurzweil, Korg, Yamaha, Casio, Roland, Fater, Ensoniq
- UPGRADE INTERNAL STRUCTURE - Made of chrome-plated metal pedals, high-strength plastic shell, strong and durable.The piano pedal inner designed with steel frame mechanical structure(galvanized sheet), Mechanical transmission principle, Firm and durable.(other pedals inner bracket are made of plastic,easy to aging and fracture)
- UPGRADE WEIGHT - The cable is long 6 feet(1.7M ), Keeps pedal where you want it; 1/4" jacks input; Weight is upgraded to 650g, heavier than other pedals. More firm and stable.
Dreokee Sustain Pedal for Keyboard, Universal Foot Damper for Digital Piano MIDI Keyboard Electronic Organ Synthesizer
- WORKS PERFECT-Foot pedal has a polarity switch and it can be used for any type of keyboard. The feeling of the pedal is nice, and like push a real piano pedal. It doesn't make squeaky sound when you stepped on it. The travel distance is adequate and sensitive for the input.
- ANTI SLIP- Keyboard piano pedal slip-resistant rubber bottom grips the floor to keep the pedal perfectly in place.
- EASY TO INSTALL- Installation was super easy. You could just plug it in to the sustain plug and changed the polarity to match the keyboard. It looks premium and durable.
- PORTABLE& DURABLE- Sustain keyboard pedal is made of ABS plastic & metal which durable and has no wobbling part.
- QUALITY GURANTEE ---Dreokee check units before sending out. Welcome to email us if you have any problem. Your questions and problems can be answered within 24 hours.
Roland DP-10 Real-Feel Pedal with Non-Slip Rubber Plate
6 used from $46.66
- High-quality pedal with non-slip rubber base
- Extra long cable for stacked keyboard setups
- Full and half-damper compatible
RockJam Universal Sustain Pedal for Electronic Keyboards and Digital Pianos With Polarity Switch, Anti-Slip Rubber Bottom and 5.9 ft. Cable
7 used from $11.54
- UNIVERSAL: The RockJam Sustain pedal includes a polarity switch making this compatible with any brand of electronic piano, keyboard, synth and digital piano with a 1/4 Inch input.
- DURABLE: The RockJam Sustain pedal is designed to last and features rubber feet to avoid slipping, no matter on the environment in which you play.
- CLASSIC: The RockJam Sustain pedal is manufactured to replicate the feel of a traditional acoustic Piano's sustain pedal and is a great option for both new and experienced keyboard players and acoustic piano players alike.
- FLEXIBLE: The RockJam Sustain pedal feature over 5.9 feet of cable meaning that no matter on the size of your Digital Piano, Keyboard, Synth or stand.
- QUALITY: The RockJam Sustain pedal features a chrome finish and is crafted from string and components to not only look but feel great.
The popular sustain pedal for keyboard brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the sustain pedal for keyboard from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the sustain pedal for keyboard I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
How to choose the best sustain pedal for keyboard
There are some things you should consider when buying a sustain pedal for keyboard. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a sustain pedal for keyboard. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your sustain pedal for keyboard and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most sustain pedal for keyboards fall within the price range of $ 25 to $ 9.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the M-Audio SP 2 – Universal Sustain Pedal with Piano Style Action For MIDI Keyboards, Digital Pianos & More.
If you want something medium range, choose Yamaha FC5 Compact Sustain Pedal for Portable Keyboards, black. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Dreokee Sustain Pedal for Keyboard, Universal Foot Damper for Digital Piano MIDI Keyboard Electronic Organ Synthesizer
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the sustain pedal for keyboard you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Dreokee Sustain Pedal for Keyboard, Universal Foot Damper for Digital Piano MIDI Keyboard Electronic Organ Synthesizer
3. The brand
Buying the sustain pedal for keyboard from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your sustain pedal for keyboard to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a sustain pedal for keyboard from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best sustain pedal for keyboard?
The best sustain pedal for keyboard is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is M-Audio SP 2 – Universal Sustain Pedal with Piano Style Action For MIDI Keyboards, Digital Pianos & More
Are there any good deals on sustain pedal for keyboard?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best sustain pedal for keyboard and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest sustain pedal for keyboard?
Although most of the cheaper sustain pedal for keyboard do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Dreokee Sustain Pedal for Keyboard, Universal Foot Damper for Digital Piano MIDI Keyboard Electronic Organ Synthesizer
Where can I buy the sustain pedal for keyboard?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best sustain pedal for keyboard
We hope you liked the sustain pedal for keyboards that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,